There are a number of reasons to choose Anderson Interiors for all of your office furniture needs but, in the spirit of David Letterman, here are our Top 5.
1. We’re a family-owned and operated business. We’re not just selling furniture, we’ve staked our reputations on providing quality products and white glove service for over 35 years. We’ve earned the Better Business Bureau’s top ranking and we’re a certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
2. We offer superior quality product from companies such as Teknion, OFS, First Office, Global Industries, Design Options and Egan, among others. From executive case goods to seating to filing cabinets, we can satisfy every need.
3. We sell re-manufactured work stations and panel systems, a GREEN alternative that’s environmentally friendly. But that’s not the only advantage of “going green.” Re-manufactured furniture is available in an endless variety of colors, finishes, and configurations. In addition, lead time is less and, in most cases, so is the price.
4. Our team is comprised of professionals who share our commitment to our customers. Collectively, our sales and design staff has over a century of experience and is dedicated to helping you make the optimal choice for your office or organization. And it doesn’t end there. Our installers are skilled craftsmen who are respectful of a client’s work environment and pay special attention to every detail.
5. No job is too large or too small for us. We’ve worked with small locally owned companies and nationally recognized organizations alike, outfitting single offices and entire buildings.
Letterman invariably ends his feature with a “and the number one reason” to shop at Anderson Interiors is, and that would be because we like what we do and the people we meet while doing it. We’d like to have the opportunity to demonstrate that to you!